The solar Elevated Runway Guard Light(ERGL) DWSA608 is a pair of unidirectional, yellow, alternately flashing lights that provides a distinctive warning to pilots and drivers of vehicles that they are operating on taxiways and are about to enter an active runway.DWSA608 is compliant to ICAO Annex 14,Volume I and FAA 150/5345-46.It can be installed easily without trenching and cabling.
Provides unidirectional marking with 45~50 alternating yellow flashes per minute at the hold position of taxiway and runway intersections.
The two ERGL light sources are surrounded by a black face plate and independent visors to reduce the amount of incident sunlight.
Typically installed in a pair,with one on either side of the taxiway holding position.
3-step intensity adjustment by a remote controller.
High-efficiency mono-crystalline solar panel and long-lasting Lithium battery.
The minimum autonomy or operational period without charging is more than 120Hrs.
Manufactured by ISO 9001:2015.
1.What are benefits of the Solar Airport Lighting?
In general,the solar airport lighting is the better choice in the following cases:
• Airfields that are not needed to fly at night every day;
• Airstrips not easily connected the electrical cable or without electricity;
• Airport renovation or temporary airports.
There are many benefits of Solar Airport Lighting System as follows:
• No High Voltage • No Isolation Transformers • No Base Cans • No cabling • No Cable Conduits
• No Grounding • No CCRS • No Vault • No Bulbs • No Glass Lens
2. Why choose DOUBLEWISE Solar Airport Lights?
• Low Cost • Low Maintenance • Easy Installation and Operation
• Complete Compliance • Flexible Movement and Deployment • Advanced Technology
3.Can the remote controller be achieved in the Airport Tower for solar navigation lights?
Yes,these lights can be controlled to turn on/off and adjust the intensity by a wireless control terminal.