DWSA605 is an airport solar runway threshold light that complies with ICAO Annex 14 Volume Ⅰand FAA .It meets traditional airport requirements in a low-cost, easy-to-install and low-maintenance way.Because of the characteristics of self-contained, durable and anti-UV,it can be widely used for Aeronautical Ground Lighting system without High-voltage and cabling. It has operated and tested maintenance-free for many years in some airports including Maldives,Canada and China etc.
The Wireless Control Terminal provides on-demand operations from up to 4Km away.
Color in 180° white +180° yellow ,180° Red +180° Green or 180° white +180° white.
3-step intensity adjustment.
High-efficiency mono-crystalline solar panel and long-lasting Lithium battery.
Lens is made from durable,anti-UV Bayer® polycarbonate.
Optional NVG operations.
Manufactured to ISO9001:2015 QAS and certified CE.
The Solar Runway Light in ANKONG Airport
1.What are benefits of the Solar Airport Lighting?
In general,the solar airport lighting is the better choice in the following cases:
• Airfields that are not needed to fly at night every day;
• Airstrips not easily connected the electrical cable or without electricity;
• Airport renovation or temporary airports.
There are many benefits of Solar Airport Lighting System as follows:
• No High Voltage • No Isolation Transformers • No Base Cans • No cabling • No Cable Conduits
• No Grounding • No CCRS • No Vault • No Bulbs • No Glass Lens
2. Why choose DOUBLEWISE Solar Airport Lights?
• Low Cost • Low Maintenance • Easy Installation and Operation
• Complete Compliance • Flexible Movement and Deployment • Advanced Technology
3.Can the remote controller be achieved in the Airport Tower for solar navigation lights?
Yes,these lights can be controlled to turn on/off and adjust the intensity by a wireless control terminal.
4.Is there the Fragile Pole for easy-installation?
Yes,there is a fragile pole which consists of two adapters and a section of PVC pipe and complies with IACO Annex 14,Volume I as follows.